Learn to see the trees from the wood.
Want to boost your Tree ID skills this autumn? Do you struggle to know your alders from your elders, your hawthorn from your blackthorn? Join our FREE workshop online and let us help you.
James Kendall, Bushcraft Instructor and author of The Complete Tree ID Course, will be hosting a live webinar workshop where you can learn tips & tricks to identifying a range of native and common tree species here in the UK.
You will learn to look closer at the trees around you in the changing season of autumn. The changes in colour of the leaves, the ripening fruits and even which trees lose their leaves first and last, which can be so helpful when identifying trees from a distance.
We’re offering this workshop online to anyone and everyone who is interested in finding out more about the trees around them.
YOUR WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
* Native & common tree identification
* Using leaf colour, fruits, nuts, seeds and other autumn signs
* Which trees change colour first and last
* Get Tree ID cheat sheets to download
* Discover 3 key hacks to help identify any tree
* Book recommendations
* Join in our Q&A Session
* A BIG discount on our comprehensive online training; Complete Tree ID Course
The workshop will last 1hr and will be hosted via Zoom.
HOW TO BOOK
It’s FREE to join this workshop. So, all you need to do in advance is register for your free place in advance. Once registered you will be sent the link to the Zoom meeting via email.